A tiny photo album

I thought I'd do something with the prints I had lying around, and I ended up turning this little book into a very portable little photo album. Things that are the best: tiny things, hearts, minuscule marks and scratches and dirt recorded in precise detail by a scanner.


Paris

Paris

My grandfather's house, Sterling




Me and Mark (and Jarvis)

Me with Jarvis, Poly Styrene, John Maus

Fon

Someone standing at the end of the catwalk at Fashion In Motion at the V&A museum, me wearing love heart socks

Hampton Court, mystery woods





Charlotte




Pandit Dinesh playing with Blancmange at Bush Hall, and Dave Vanian from The Damned

Trafalgar Square

Whiskey the cat

Flowers: Arisaig, goat: Glasgow

Edinburgh

Me with a pizza, Nick & Lucy
For scale:


3 comments:

  1. Awh.
    My favourite ones are the first two.
    What do you take your photo's with? Where do you develop them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These photos were taken with a disposable camera, Disderi Robot 3, and Lomo Fisheye. I develop them at Boots. I used to get them developed at Tesco because the quality and price were excellent, but my particular branch offered a very poor service and I found myself getting ignored and they were always out of 6x4 photo paper, so I stopped going there. I did try Snappy Snaps once and to my surprise the picture quality was absolutely terrible.

      Delete
    2. Try asda, I found them supperrr cheap. Although I only have mine developed and put straight onto CD rather than printing them out. Only costs me £2 that way, but I keep the negatives in case.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x