Frogs & Bad Drawings


This is a still from a Freddo-focused video, which you can watch here if you like. I talked about diaries, some of the toys I currently have, and dedicated an alarmingly large section of the video to Freddo, because I love that frog. He's an excellent frog.

Anyway, let's get to what I really came here to post: drawings. Here are a couple of drawings.


I'm kind of trying to rummage about and doodle a lot right now. You never know when you're going to be doodling and accidentally draw something you love. It's the best way to be surprised. And you can laugh at all your bad drawings, which is basically my favourite thing to do ever. Bad drawings are the best, and should be commemorated and loved.


Trying to draw something I rarely draw is always fun too, because I'm pretty much guaranteed to draw something weird. Every time I draw a frog, for example, it's a disaster. A disaster that I treasure. Like this:


So beautiful.


4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x