Diary: Skeleton Crime Drama


It's been some time again since I've really been writing diary entries, but I was looking at my notebooks and I thought it was about time for some more.


This notebook I'm currently using was originally a language book. I wrote some translation notes and small word lists in there (for Korean and Japanese). But I decided to paint in it because it's kinda small and weird. It just felt like the right one to put some stuff in.


As you can ascertain from these diary entries, I have mostly been playing video games and wearing shorts. It's all I'm capable of when it gets hot and my brain turns to mush. I've had a few games on my list of games I have to play soon (as is always the case, really) and Grim Fandango was one of them. A truly enjoyable skeleton crime drama.


I also spent some time making gifs with SNOW filters again. They are strangely mesmerising.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x