December Memories: Horse & Fashions (Not Horse Fashions, I'm Sorry)


I met a horse, recently, during December, and you know what? Horses are very cool and I don't often get to meet them. I want to meet more horses. Can someone bring some horses to my house? It's no problem, okay, just bring the horses. Thanks.


They love to eat grass, and I respect this because I used to eat (or rather, chew, for some reason) grass as a child. It's not delicious, but small me was compelled. I'm not saying I'm part horse, but, listen... you never know.


Here's me with Millie (dog). I may have become a ghost in this picture. Don't worry about it. Dogs don't mind and neither should you. Mind you own business quite frankly. If you were a ghost I wouldn't judge you, so you know. Just keep that in mind.


Here are some of my family members disappearing into the trees, as they love to do.


This picture of my aunt holding large polar bear is extremely good. Lifehack: do this.


And here is a picture of Christmas dinner. I like the crackers................................ nutcracker crackers.... good. Also I wore the little thing around the Lindt teddy bear's neck as a bracelet for the rest of Christmas day because I am truly stylish. Welcome to my fashion blog.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x