Cow Enjoyer (I made some collages)


Check out my journal. It has some cows in it. Strong, kind, beautiful creatures. They are probably very good at video games. I'm sure of it.

Anyhow, I collaged some stuff into my journal here, including some cows and a drawing of Van Gogh and Abraham Lincoln's son, pouring judgement and scorn upon me from the page, as he probably should.


It feels good. It feels right. Collaging is that great thing where you can just put literally anything into your journal - a packet of ketchup, an old photo, an entire skull - and it'll look cool and interesting, somehow.

This is a little morbid [MORBID ALARM] but I've been watching some videos and TV shows about true crime lately, and I love thinking about how people's diaries and letters and messages tell a story long after a person is gone, and I love applying this to myself and imagining someone putting together the pieces of who I might be from this kind of evidence. Who am I, really? Well, this journal shows that I am the big cow enjoyer.

That sounds like a fine thing to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x