Cool Pictures of Rocks

You guys are not ready for the cool pictures of rocks I took. But I am going to show them to you. 

Now, I have long been a cruel hater of the "pebble beach", because of the way they harm my poor, delicate feet. That shouldn't happen to a good person like me, I always thought. But it turns out that there is something called "water shoes" and now that I have discovered them I love the pebble beach. I love crouching down at the start of the waves and running my hands over the smooth, round rocks of different colours and choosing seven favourites to arrange into a pleasing arrangement. Which is exactly what I did when I was at the beach recently.

Check these out:

A collection of pebbles in greys and oranges.

Four pebbles.

Two small pebbles resting on a large, grey pebble.

Three pebbles.

Ok, you're thinking, they're great rocks - BUT - what if they were also little guys? I'm really glad you asked, and I would like to now present you with my concept art of how this could look.

Rock creatures:

A collection of differently sized pebbles are drawn over to look like little people.

Three pebbles are drawn over to look like two people resting with a dog.

A person and flowers is drawn over a photo of three pebbles.

Wonderful creatures, don't you think? 

I will throw them directly back into the sea soon, where they belong. I wish them much luck in becoming "way more eroded".

3 comments:

  1. Wow I LOVE these! Very cute very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rocks have a lot of personality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x