Tokyo Journal

I made a bunch of journal spreads while I was in Tokyo. Just a good way to collect tickets and miscellaneous other bits of paper. It's a nice record of some things. I bought some stickers from a cute little second hand shop I found, and tried to scrapbook tons of stuff, but I was most inspired by the stamps you can find all over the place, in train stations and stuff.

The Ueno stamp on the first page here was really the catalyst to it all. So anyway, here are the pages:



















5 comments:

  1. There once was a skeleton called Frank
    He decided to play a harmless prank
    To act when they float, frighten the children off their boat, surely they know how to swim in this moat!
    And that was when they sank

    - Original limerick by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv collage, so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaa you went to some of the places I went to on my trip! Sanrio Puroland was so cute and fun, and there was a lot of cool things around. Also eating tuna Mayo onigiri is super relateable, I had an umeboshi onigiri every day almost!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanrio Puroland slays so hard.... it's unimaginably fun.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x