Diary: "I had a really weird bubblegum flavoured ice cream."


These are all the diary entries since just before I left for Scotland. It's always quite busy and full of activities and adventures when I go up there, but I tried to write entries as much as possible. A few nights I almost fell asleep with my pen in my hand. I also had the disastrous happen - my black felt tip ran out! As a result I ended up experimenting a bit with my diary formula. I still like the black and red best though, so next week I expect it will have made its return.

Subjects: Moomins, fairy tales, mountains, cheese toasties.











1 comment:

  1. I like the concept of this post! Did you simply scan the images into your post ? If you have a moment could you check out my blog:
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    And I also just followed you on Bloglovin, if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x