Mega Collage


Following on from some experimentation with collage, across these pages I have tried to combine collage of scrap paper and magazine cuttings with my own characters. I feel that this book is becoming more cohesive - the pages are starting to lead into one another, steadily turning the book into one cohesive world of overlapping compositions. Building links between the book's pages is an important step and one that should serve to make it an intricate and vast paper dream land on completion.















8 comments:

  1. these are great, you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these, especially the ones with the nail polish. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I love those nail polish colours.

      Delete
  4. Love your collage work! You have a great eye for color :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x