Circle Pals


I was doing some absent-minded, late night painting recently and I ended up painting a series of blue circles, which prompted me to remember how much I love using circles to frame drawings (circles are such a cute shape). So I made a bunch of cute little drawings in blue circles. You might notice that some of these drawings are very Animal Crossing inspired (including the bonus non-circular painting at the end of the post). I can't deny that the cute style of the villagers appeals to me a lot. I love their little noses and eyes and spherical hands. The above drawing depicts my New Leaf mayor eyeing up some moths, complete with the formal party bun hairstyle I've adopted (because I love buns).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x