Diary: Eurovision & Salad


This weekend was Eurovision weekend and my favourite entry was Belgium's (Loïc Nottet - Rhythm Inside). My plan was to get well drunk and it started out well, but halfway through I ate a Waldorf salad and then I felt too sleepy to drink. It was really fun though. I think it's the most I've enjoyed Eurovision for years, so that's nice. I liked quite a lot of the songs. I thought France and Italy's entries had really strong singers, and I loved Latvia's atmospheric sound.

As for the salad, I am hoping to gain lots more salad knowledge in the future, because salads are seriously amazing. Fruit salads, potato salads, and salad salads. I love salads. It's really cool all the ways you can mix different foods together and I want to be an expert of that.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x