My Stationery & Notebook Collection


I love stationery and all my different notebooks and things so much, so I thought I would give you a little tour of my favourite everyday art supplies. Above are a few special bits and pieces: my clear sharpener from Muji (such a haven for stationary), cute rocket eraser and goldfish sharpener (these were gifts from my mum - excellent choices), and a dog eraser that must have been with me for a good decade or so by now!


My number one currently is the Berol brush felt tip pen set. I'm a big fan of felt tips generally, but I grew up with Berol ones and they've always been the best felt tips available. I like the brush style because they're tapered which allows for a bit more flexibility in lines. Also you can see my great big diary and a traditional Seawhite a5 sketchbook. I started using a day to view diary this year and it's perfect! So much space for my diary entries!


I have a bunch of other notebooks, including a few small moleskines (lined, blank, and storyboard style), some cute Rilakkuma mini notebooks, and this super tiny shell-themed notebook from Paperchase. I love tiny notebooks because of how portable they are (and I like drawing super small as well).


Here's a side view of some unused notebooks and my used a6 notebook on the right. I love that crinkly, battered look notebooks get when they're used.


My affection for Rilakkuma becomes even more apparent with this pencil case and paper pad set. I love this lazy bear.


I even have a Korilakkuma pencil case as well, all dressed up like a bunny.


How cute! :o)


And to top it all off I also have yet another pencil case in this odd Totoro style that makes dear Tot look like there's been some serious tail growth going on. Still, I love the fuzzy material and I will definitely not be running out of places to store my pens and pencils any time soon!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! The strawberry notebook and pencil cases are so cute!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I think many bloggers have a thing with stationary and notebooks. Gosh, I know I have a problem with notebooks and writing utensils. The thing is... what am I possibly going to write/draw to fill up all of it?? Maybe eventually I'll fill it.

    Peace and Love,
    Celestralite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like having lots of notebooks encourages to try my best to fill them up! I'm sure you'll get there eventually, haha!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x