2020 Scanner Adventures


I'm still here and I still have a face, so here it is. I still miss my old scanner for these, because it made really nice, dark, high contrast images, but sometimes you just have to move on. That scanner started making a terrifying screeching noise (something scraping from the inside...), so it had to go.


These are my first scans of 2020, and it's almost the end of February already! I made an Instagram for these a while ago, because I think these scans really lend themselves to being displayed in a grid like that. Maybe not so much if I take a year and a half between posts though, so I guess I'll try to update it more frequently.


Anyway, I like the drained look of these. I won't be stopped... from scanning my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x