Do Not Look Me in the Eyes When I am Wearing This Jumper


Hello, here's an outfit post. Never have I felt more powerful than in this jumper, one of a now uncountable number of jumpers given to me by my boyfriend. I was complimented on it by a girl working at the booze section of Costco recently, so I know it's good (this section is separate from the main Costco area, like a shameful little garage full of gin, and it is great).


You can really tuck any weird jumper into some kind of skater skirt and it will look purposeful, I think. Tucking is a powerful tool. Please use it with caution. I've also been wearing my glasses near constantly lately, and to be honest, it is good to see. These are a very light, mint green, and I got them from Firmoo (I always get cheap glasses online since I discovered this possibility, and also that a lot of normal glasses in shops are weirdly too big for my face). I'm thinking about getting some tortoiseshell or clear frames at some point, but for now it's just these.

If you are a sentient glasses company reading this, please consider sending me some glasses.


I'm also getting more and more into wearing shirts - anything with sort of painterly birds or flowers is perfect, but also any check and flannel shirts. They're just... very cute. Are t-shirts even necessary? When you can wear shirts?


I'll tell you what is definitely necessary though: a frog. This sweet frog is from Jellycat (I got it from TK Maxx for a third of the price though), and I love both him and his incredible shorts.


4 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing fit, hard to choose whether you or the frog are more fly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't tell me where he got his shorts... very suspicious...

      Delete
  2. the frog is quite Divine
    though no bones in him we could find
    he jumps and he hops
    he calls me dear pops
    but for a skeleton he does pine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x