Cats & Disco Balls

I tried on some stuff in Joy yesterday (I like the word "joy" and think it's a good name for almost anything). They have some fun items, my favourites being the Louche Kat Intarsia Jumper and the Louche Cloud Intarsia Jumper (both priced at £45).

And as you can see, I very much enjoyed wearing two cat-themed garments at once (I am truly living the dream). If I only I could get my hands on all of these things, then life really couldn't get better. 

Louche Chat Dress, £55

cats cats cats

Louche Kat Intarsia Jumper, £45
 I love the dressing room decor too:

I like to feel as if I am at a disco whenever possible


The word "British" has been written on the telephone box just in case you weren't sure. There's a height chart on the opposite wall that tells me I'm taller than Toulouse Lautrec and much shorter than Beyoncé. This is valuable information. Dressing rooms ought to be as interesting as the clothes, really. I don't think I'll ever be quite satisfied with blank dressing rooms again after being faced with five disco balls varying in size and painting me with little pieces of light.

Today I have discovered a wonderful band called A.Human. Please enjoy these nice music videos they have up on Youtube:
Take Me Home (I'm a sucker for synchronised dancing. I love the selection of "Hey, he's my art teacher!" comments people have left here.)
Bring Me The Head Of A Human (feat. Gaggle) (The bit at 3:20 where they smile at each other is my favourite because I like smiles.)

Choice lyric: "These magazines I'm buying and I'll pay for, 7 quid. Their contents make me anxious, the copy makes me sick." - Post Post Modern Anxiety Blues

3 comments:

  1. I went in a changing room recently that had wardrobe doors and inside was a picture of Narnia. It was pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There can never be to many cat garments on one person!! Such a cute changing room too. I wish more places would pay more detail to the decor inside their changing rooms. The place that I work must have the smallest & dullest changing room ever. I'm tempted to decorate it whilst my supervisor is out on their lunch break now! Definitely checking out the Joy website for clothes now too (╯' v')╯

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x