"I need to work on getting my life started! In the meantime I am listening to Destiny's Child."

Here are my diary entries from the past 12 days:

Metronomy & memories


Poetry and printed shorts

Writing about the internet and then posting scans of that writing to the internet

I liberated some clearance stickers


Opting out

Knackered and enjoying the Metro






Evidence of my balanced diet

And here are some future pages I've already prepared with backgrounds:








What a wonderful mode of expression. A diary can end up being a bit like a friend, oddly.
Please enjoy this song and your day/life/trip to the park/sordid affair with Dappy from N-Dubz.


Seems like it's going to become a habit to put mini-mes at the end of these posts



1 comment:

  1. wow, excellent diary! and fabulous blog :) so creative, I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x