Diary: "me in baggy t-shirt mode"

Here are my diary entries from the past week. As you can see, I was a bit too tired and hot to make much effort on the first page! The first "Weds 26th March" page (today) is probably my favourite page this week, but I like the "baggy t-shirt mode" drawings lots so that's probably a second favourite. I haven't managed to make entries every night because I've been a bit busy, but I'm not putting too much pressure on myself to write them every day. As long as I have some new entries weekly I'm not too fussed.
:-)






A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    Loving the blog...so interesting and a good entertaining read!

    Feel free to check out my blog at
    planetgemima.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x