New Diary 2014


I was looking through my old "diary" tag recently and I felt a bit sad that I stopped writing one. It was partially due to the last notebook I used as a diary being a bit ugly, and partially due to me just losing the enthusiasm to decorate and really have fun with my diary. If your enthusiasm's slipping, it's probably good to forget it and do something else, right? So I gave up the diary and moved on. But now, like an adventurous sailor, I have finally returned - and it feels good.


close-up of this cutie drawing of me





As you can see, jogging bottoms have consumed my thoughts. And this is my new signature icon:


Listening to: Foxes - Let Go for Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x