stretchy faces & hands


It's Monday again, so time for more scans! This week I focused on a few scan-stretched faces and some hand compositions (hands are so lovely, possibly one of the most fascinating body parts, if they weren't all so fascinating). I've developed a real fondness for black and white scans, but it's good to make sure I keep doing colour ones as well. The pigment of my hair and skin is wonderfully captured, so I don't want to forget about that. The quicker scan speed makes black and white more appealing as well, but sometimes the slower scan speed of colour scans is helpful, e.g. when moving my face along with the light as in the scan above.

Show me some of your own scans in the comments?





this one's my favourite







Listening to: Sia - You've Changed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x