A Bunch Of Dogs


I sat down to paint yesterday and for some reason found myself painting lots of dogs. I'm not sure how this started, but I am really enjoying the dog theme. I think this might be my next big art series. I don't know why I tend to get really fixated on one type of subject, but since it brings me so much joy, I'm not about to question it too much. So look forward to a stream of dog pictures from me. I hope you like them!

I also really like the colour palette I chose here - purple, yellow and orange.






and here's a random grumpy person too
me just about to paint

a dog half finished


A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: Little Mix - Stereo Soldier

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x