Diary: "we discovered a really old bottle of lemony vodka alcopop in the cupboard"

I've had a bit of a busy week, so there are only three diary entries to show you, but I do feel like they're getting a bit nicer aesthetically. I have had a nice (slightly party-ish) weekend and I'm thinking lots about ways to improve my creativity and creative routine, including stuff like daily (or almost daily) YouTube videos to go with my almost daily diary entries, and other regular challenges and focuses on things like going for walks, painting, and reading (I crammed in so much reading last week and it feels amazing).




A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: John Legend - All of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x