Texting


I wanted to make really simple scans this time, just me in black and white, but then I ended up including my phone in a couple of them. I love phone layouts. I hope there is or will be a mobile phone museum I can visit. I also hope that smart phones make a return to the slide phone layout by the time I need a new phone, because slide phones are my favourite. Mind you, I've always wanted to have a flip phone too.

Anyway, I felt kinda... fresh today, so I tried to convey that somehow in my scans. In a lot of scans I suppose there's a serenity in that I look like I'm sleeping, so there's that. My hair also reminds me of whirling winds that have been stopped in a freeze frame, just because gravity has been intercepted by the platen glass so the hair is in an odd position. It always makes me feel like a planet, which is nice.






3 comments:

  1. Interesting photos. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a Nokia :) I have one that flips open, it cost me 20 euros I think. And it never. breaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's been a while! My first phone was a Nokia 3310. The legend.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x