Snowflakes


I'm not sure how or why it came to me (it was just one of those sudden thoughts), but the other day my brain remembered the existence of paper snowflakes - the ones I used to make when I was little. I had to try making some new ones straight away (and hey, it's almost the right season for them)! I don't know why I haven't made any in so long. They never get less fun to make, and I think they'll actually be pretty good decorations to put up as part of a childish installation I'm planning. Otherwise, they'll be cute decorations to put up on my pinboard, and I can easily make more and switch them out. What I like about them is their infiniteness. You can make heaps of them and they'll still all be unique. I think my favourite is the one with the heart motif, just because I like hearts (and it's got nice, rounded corners). I might just fill my whole house with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x