Glorious Bunheads


Here are some scraps of miscellaneous drawings. I've noticed I'm leaning slightly more towards drawing bunheads at the moment. I mean, I always draw a lot of bunheads, but I think there's been a higher percentage of them lately. Less people with their hair down. And it's funny because I also realised I'm keeping my hair in a bun a bit more at the same time. Buns are easing their way back to being my standard hairstyle.


I love drawing bunheads though because I feel like they are in control and plotting something. They're in control of their hair (in a slightly utilitarian way but also in a cute hanging-out-with-cows-in-a-field way) so they're probably in control of their lives. Sorta. That makes sense, right?



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x