Little Notepaper Kids


I've been drawing lots of cute, tiny things on cute, tiny Rilakkuma notepapers and here are a bunch of them. It's nice to build up a big collection of them (until I am covered in little drawings and I myself become the notepaper set). I love drawing super small. I also love the strawberry theme. I'm kinda offended I don't have strawberries right now, actually.

One of my favourite things is to draw characters with handbags so it looks like they're going somewhere. Thinking about them going off somewhere or packing their little bags full of home comforts and tissues and cat keyrings makes me feel really happy. I live vicariously through these little guys. ♡






5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x