Familiar Blue


I made some more paintings, this time in super bright blue, and still with lots of flowers and stars all clustered around in crowds. I'm enjoying using pure, bright, jewel colours. For most of the time recently I've used multiple colours, so it's been unexpectedly relaxing to use one colour at a time. So many methods I stray from end up feeling nice and comforting and familiar when I remember them. It's nice how things loop back like that.

I guess now that I've been trying different things for a while there is a nice variation in the kinds of things I'm familiar with, so I get to have lots of fun stuff to come back to and try out, and it all gets to feel kinda new, but pleasantly familiar at the same time. I love art! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x