5 Favourite K-pop Videos

I have been deep in my k-pop fantasy land lately, so I thought I would compile a short list of some of my favourite k-pop videos at the moment. There are lots of gems out there, so this is by no means a definitive or finalised list, but it's a list of videos that make me very happy right at this moment. Enjoy.

1. SHINee - 1 of 1



With it's early '90s aesthetic, colourful suits, and cute dancing, this video is one of the most precious things I currently know of. I would like to personally try on all of the featured outfits myself.

2. Twice - TT



This video has a very cute and spooky theme, and utilises Halloween costumes nicely.


3. BTS - Save Me



This one has some really nice choreography and is filmed in a way that makes it feel fresh, unique, and emotive. It's simple, but uses that simplicity well.

4. f(x) - 4 Walls



This video has a fun and quirky time travel concept that makes it so rewatchable, and it has really nice, calm, muted colour grading.

5. Red Velvet - Russian Roulette



I'll end on a very colourful and cartoonish note with this slightly surreal video, which has lots going on visually, including animated portions and some very deadpan humour.

3 comments:

  1. I'm currently loving BTS. Those boys are giving out such sexy vibes in their latest Blood, Sweat and Tears, super love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTS have incredible style, they're gonna keep putting out some amazing stuff.

      Delete
    2. Couldn't agree more, love them to pieces.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x