Diary: Alolan Meowth


I thought I'd make a big header image since I pasted this strange and delightful painting into this section of my diary and it's my favourite part.


This post is going to be a bit preoccupied with Pokémon, since I just got my hands on Pokémon Sun at the time of writing, but first - I went to the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green on Friday the 18th. It was well laid out, but felt very small somehow. It made me realise how much I love dolls though. Looking at all the Barbies and Sindys and others from the past several decades and how they've evolved over time was so interesting. I love the chunkier Sindy dolls from the 1970s.


Week highlights include: the rain bashing down on the windows really hard, cutting out some little bunnies, getting some apple juice (my favourite), and then the start of my latest Pokémon adventure.


I love so many of the Sun & Moon design elements, and I especially love the Alolan versions of existing Pokémon. I caught myself an Alolan Meowth and Alolan Rattata right away and both of them are so cute. I also have a Pikipek and honestly, I think bird Pokémon are some of my favourites. So many cute birds to catch. I love them.

As soon as the opportunity arose I changed all my clothes to black. I'm so glad this important feature is now a fixture in these games so I can express my preferred monochrome aesthetic and remove my hat. Now that's what I call gameplay!

2 comments:

  1. These drawings are so fun-loving! The idea of combining images to journal entries is great. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x