I'll Protect You


I really love painting with deep, muddy colours and purple toned reds, so here are a few small things I made recently.


I don't know when or why I started painting/drawing uplifting and encouraging messages so much, but I'm glad I do and I hope it comes off as genuine and supportive, because really I make them for myself (to spur myself on) and I find it really helpful. It might seem a little forced or overly cutesy to someone else, but these are kinda private thoughts that I have for myself. They're just little things I tell myself, and if they help me then I hope they might be able to help other people too. So please try your best, take care of yourself, and I'll do my best to protect you in this one small way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x