SHINee Collages


I know, I know, it's another SHINee post. Well, I can't resist posting about them and expressing my love for them as often as possible, so I thought what better way to do so than to make some sweet and lovely collages?


The magazine elements this time are from some Christmas editions of Good Housekeeping and a copy of Ideal Homes Magazine. I have to say, I love looking at all the beautiful, cosy rooms in Ideal Homes. All the flowers and neat furniture and cute storage solutions make me feel super inspired.


I love how these collages turned out. I think pairing SHINee with lots of flowers makes a lot of sense. I feel a bit bad for not making collages just for Key and Taemin, but I guess that means I'll just have to make some more SHINee collages later on for them.

Until then, here's Jonghyun amidst some brownies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x