Animal Crossing Journal #30: Cat Villagers & Falling In Holes


Welcome back to Boy, a cosy and currently very snowy town which houses lots of adorable animals. As you can see, I have gotten myself into another predicament and fallen into a terrifying hole, much like in that one well known scene from The Vicar of Dibley. Only Dawn French didn't have a penguin callously staring her down as she struggled to get herself out of an unexpected hole in the ground.


This is Rudy, our new cat villager who came camping here for a while and then decided to move in. He's very sweet and cute and happy. He'll be our third cat (they all come swarming in after a dog leaves).


Here's Rudy's new house, or rather the plot of land designated for it. We all have to check it out before he arrives - me mostly to arrange the flowers nicely in front.


My house is looking nice, as always. I just did a little bit of minor rearranging in the living room, but not much changes these days. I've got it just the way I like it.


Here's a snapshot of Rudy and I having a moonlit stroll shortly after he moved in. He seems to like it here.


I also found a nice mushroom, which I thought it was necessary to document. A lovely mushroom. A wonderful mushroom.


And I'm not the only one to have fallen in a hole lately...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x