5 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now


Here's a list of some things that I'm appreciating a lot right now, just because I think it's good to note them, and it's handy to have these lists for future reference. Here are some things that always bring me sparks of joy, for whatever reason.

1. SHINee - A-Yo


This song is so encouraging and sweet. It's the kind of thing that I know will spur me on when I'm happy, and will comfort me and cheer me up when I'm not. It hits that perfect tone. I love it.


2. Clicker games


They're kind of mindless and endless, and they can definitely get tedious and addictive, but I really like clicker games for when I just can't get in the mood to play one particular, more-involved game, or when I just can't decide on one activity to stick with. It's nice to be able to do something quick and easy to occupy some time. Right now I'm enjoying Clicker Heroes and AdVenture Capitalist.

3. Keeping a casual notebook


Now, this may sound a really obvious one because I use notebooks and sketchbooks and diaries all the time, but here I specifically mean keeping a notebook for notes. Just whatever you need to write down. It feels good to have a place to memos, thoughts, reminders, and any random thing you think of. I like to know that I have a record of any random TV shows I've seen something about and want to watch at some point in the future, and I like to note down some language stuff so I can look back on a word later. Stuff like that. If I have a place to put ideas and plans, I'm more likely to come up with those ideas and plans more often. I also use sticky notes, but they're more temporary, so it's nice to have a notebook for more long term stuff.

4. Taking time and effort with food


I think it's way too easy to eat hurriedly and without much preparation a lot of the time, especially if you're like me and often very suddenly realise you're really hungry. I definitely notice it makes me feel really comfortable and calm when I make sure to pay more attention to when and what I'm eating, and really take the time to give myself food that I love and enjoy. Give food enough time and importance to be the best experience possible as often as you can.


5. Wholesome fun online


I like to go through some particular subreddits for some truly heart-warming content. Lots of pure and sweet jokes that always put a smile on my face. Favourites currently include: /r/sneks, /r/totallynotrobots, and /r/wholesomememes.

☆☆☆

So those are my five happy things right now. Please tell me about all the things that make you feel similar warm, fuzzy feelings. Thank you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x