Time Aren't Real

Doing a blog post sometimes feels like tidying. I guess it can be like decluttering your thoughts, or just like with making lists and diary entries it's like you're just putting them somewhere outside your own head. It's a nice feeling.


It's spring time, and I keep being shocked by the presence of so many Easter eggs in the shops. I wasn't ready for this time. I'm in some kind of timeless bubble in my head where it can't possibly be almost Easter. I feel like time has stood still for at least six months. Maybe I'm a 500 year old time freezing witch and I'm just not fully conscious of it. It's possible.


Things feel good though. I mean maybe this timeless feelings is because so many things have been there to fill the time. It's all jumbled into one pile of things. I've met new people, I've been animating a whole bunch of stuff, and writing and making videos with people. There's a freedom inside all this stuff. All this great and fun stuff.


Here's Jenny Nicholson and her Big Porg. Look at them. A perfect family.

The other day I was looking at some dresses. I very foolishly perused the Topshop sale items (and H&M because, of course) and found some stuff I thought was cute, so to relinquish my desire to GET CLOTHES I'm gonna post them here. Check 'em out:



Which one is the best? I'm getting the second one tbh and no one can stop me, but if not stopped I will obtain all dresses in existence, so at some point I have to be stopped.

Anyway, here's frog:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x