Wow!


I have been making a whole bunch of paintings recently, thick and watery on irregular scraps of paper. A jumble of colours bleeding into each other. A big kaleidoscope of wobbly-eared animals. Sometimes it's nice to sit and paint while feeling sleepy. Watch an old tv series and make an unpleasant scratching noise with my paintbrush. Gnaw on a Babybel, maybe (maybe-bel).


Since starting to film myself painting stuff more (for speedpainting video purposes) it kinda makes it more fun to sit down and paint things and know that I have that time captured. A fun little time capsule. All the weird little movements of my hand a tumbling secret code.


Anyway, eat the moon, eat a small cheese, eat the paint, eat a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x