HAPRY SURPASSING MOTHCUB DAY


Wednesday was an important day. A day to celebrate my friend Eric's recent surpassing of me and my subscriber count on the accursed website youtube dot com. His videos simply exude a power stronger than I could ever imagine. So on this day, we marked a joyous event, with HAPRY SURPASSING MOTHCUB DAY - so named because the banner I purchased only contained two P's. It was a most hapry occasion.


Meowth oversaw the ceremony. His watchful eye shall guide us all in our lives. His warning, we shall heed.


All the Pokémon were there, of course.


When I began to "take" "photos" (a cursed act) to get a nice shot of my glorious banner, Natalie, my joyful queen, was filled with delight. The proximity to the banner only fed her bright energy as she crocheted some kind of devil scarf, imbued with the great power only gained by surpassing mothcub (me). For Henry, the power was too much.


Also check out that drawing of Mob of Mob Psycho 100 fame. What a boy.


With the banner in its rightful position, we were ready to hold our top secret gamer meeting. For gamers only.



The first order of gamer business? Crush "Big" "Joel" and his puny body.


Then: we achieved gaming.


With that dealt with, it was time to release our album.


Beautiful.


Then it was time to go to Asda, for important toffee apple beer.


And also Hobgoblin.


Natalie is the queen of beer and I love her.



Later, I finally remembered to take Danny DeVito home after leaving him at Eric's for possibly one thousand years. A sombre and touching moment was had.


What a powerful and beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x