Diary: "lots of apple juice and relaxing"


I have just used the very last page in this diary and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when I get to start a brand new book! In celebration of this, I've included a video at the bottom of this post of me flipping through the entire diary (from 5th March to 4th June).

I notice I've talked about food quite a lot recently, with loving pictures of egg, apple, and hummus worship all over the place (since 3rd June is national egg day I've behaved entirely appropriately). There's also serious talk about an essay, music, and new zine-making!








special egg

me with my used up diary and my brand new one



A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x