Fitting Room Focus: A Million Sequins


I scoped out Miss Selfridge this time round and found some kinda glitzy, casual nonsense (I don't know if glitzy casual is "a thing" or not but in any case I am enjoying it). A cool find was this top, detailed above. What a fun and cool array of sequins. This is like being in World Of Sequins, a theme park with a sequin focus. If this doesn't exist somewhere in the world already then PLEASE construct it on my behalf.

top - £35, skort - £35, jacket - £39
This outfit looks a bit like I've fallen into some watercolours with the colour palette of that pond where Tidus and Yuna have a bit of a kiss in Final Fantasy X. The jacket is very light and summery and the skort's design is useful for artists like me who have to blend in permanent art material spillages with their suffering clothes.

shirt - £20
I also found this very cute lilac shirt with a smart collar and triangular cut outs all the way across it. Useful if you want to get some very arty tan lines. The delicate colouring and detailing on this shirt is really nice.

shirt - £19.95
I also found this cute plant life polo shirt in the men's section in Gap. I love the leafy design - it's dense without being too busy. I think it would be the perfect added touch to a smart cream suit for a nice and minimal explorer/botanist smart casual look.


A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies

1 comment:

  1. pretty set :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x