Sunscreen World


The smell of sunscreen is wafting through my bedroom as evidence of the swimming pool of it I rubbed into my skin earlier. This photo diary brings appropriate pictures of brilliant blue skies and flowers flourishing in the sunlight - as well as some pictures of my cuddly Moomintroll just because I love him so much. Lots of these taken in Camberwell.

I thought this person had a cool look

Faffing about with mirrors in a changing room


Maloko in Camberwell - #1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11



Rocks covered in tin foil in Lucas Gardens, Camberwell - a vandalised art project

Some people waiting to use an ATM - seen from a train platform




A small drawing of a girl with glasses. Written text above this character says "mothcub".

Listening to: Melanie Martinez - Dollhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x