Black & White Glow


It's been a while since I've done black and white scans, so I thought I'd do some. I also made these with a lot of sunlight pouring into my room, which is unusual (I usually scan in the evening, although I don't purposefully do so). They look so fresh and bright with all this light. I like how weird and glowy they are like this.


It's funny how a little change can totally alter your feeling. I hop around a little within the framework of my scanner adventures, just to keep it fun and dynamic (without straying from the general concept), but it's nice to have a different phase every so often. It feels a bit like cleaning, everything feels new and clear. It's so good.


Black and white also just feels classic. It feels like it captures me in a more fundamental way sometimes. I think maybe it's nice to be a cloudy, colourless slice of myself.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x