My Feelings Expressed Via Glitter Text (The Truest Art)


Here it is again, the journal, the light of my life, the papery best friend that I can close and shove in a drawer, unlike pesky human friends. I mean, try harder, human people. Most of you won't even let me draw on you. You're all like "I'm trying to make a sandwich right now" or "Who are you and how did you get into my office?"  No fun. Not like my journal, which always accepts everything I do and also tells me I am really cool and good at sports. Okay, that last bit MIGHT not be true.


Anyway, I've been sticking in some things and painting some things and writing some things. Writing poetry about Fabergé eggs and Noel Edmonds. Okay, that's also a lie, but I could do that and I have a strong feeling that I should. For the good of mankind. I should probably just have a big shiny piece of glitter text on my blog that says "I'm journalling and it feels very good and basically that's me life" and then I can link to that in every post because it is the summary of all of my feelings. So, uh, here's exactly that:



Glitter text makes everything real and serious and permanent. It lends a certain gravitas to a thing. Glitter text is an important communicative tool that I predict will become integral to our survival. Trust me on this.


But really, I feel good about my journal and I want to stick some flowers in there and some weird poems and notes and scavenged items and printed pictures of my hand and some wolf cubs. Or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I really really really love glitter. The title speaks truth. Second of all, this post made me laugh out loud! I'm excited for your journal-ing!

    Jesska - Opal Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, fellow glitter enthusiast, and thank you! :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x