Diary: Divergent & A New Phone


This week has been mostly taken up by the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, which I finished the night before last. I liked it a lot and it gave me a lot of strong feelings, although I do feel like the last book, Allegiant, wasn't quite as good as the first two. I'm cutting down my reading a bit now though, because I'm getting headaches which I think might be reading-related. I am still reading though, and my next book is The Maze Runner.


I also obtained a witch's hat and a new phone. My phone is the TTsims TT130, a basic £12 phone which is gloriously lo-fi. I really like it. It's very loud. My old phone died so I had to get a new one, and I decided I should get the cheapest one possible. I love all the graphics and sounds on these kinds of lower end phones, so I'm happy.


I've started going for walks a bit in the last few days because it's just nice to do and good for your legs and stuff. It's nice to have the thinking time and to just be outside for a while. Sometimes I feel like there is never enough time in a day, and sometimes I think days are way too long, but going for walks seems to balance it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x