Diary: Birthday Weekend


It's been pretty sunny this week and I've been keeping up my reading (still on the second Pretty Little Liars book, Flawless). I went to eat out at a German restaurant on Thursday and I was falling asleep in my soup bowl. It was very delicious.


Over the weekend I watched some TV and wore comfy trousers and annoyed cats a lot. I also finished a disposable camera after a thousand years, so it'll be great to go and get that developed finally sometime soon.


I've been drinking a lot of water and enjoying taking more film photos lately. It's really nice to get back into it and use up some film. On Monday it was my birthday and I had a nice, relaxing day feeding birds.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x