Diary: Fox & Foxes


I got really into listening to Tori Amos this week, as well as Foxes' just-released album 'All I Need'. And that one Shawn Mendes song, 'Stitches'. I love that song. I feel intensely musically receptive at the moment and it's nice. It's come with an interesting sort of serenity and lots of curious little thoughts about brains and things.


I seem to have devoted quite a lot of diary space to The X-Files. I don't know what it is exactly that I love about it, but it's just great. Mulder and Scully are so great. I won't get to the new season for a while, but I'm pretty excited about it.


I've also been getting really enthusiastic about walking and reading (not usually at the same time) and studying German like I have a time limit (I'm currently at 42% fluency on Duolingo). If you're gonna play a game and earn points and level up, it might as well teach you a language, right? I just have to find a way to multi-task walking, reading, learning German, and writing cheesy poems about Mulder and Scully.


6 comments:

  1. Nice Drawing!! Hope you can check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next step: German poems About mulder and Scully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such a great idea that I immediately did it. Here is my poem:

      Der Außerirdische ist gespenstisch
      Der Geheimagent ist schrei
      Scully rollt
      Ihre Augen (zwei)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x