Leg Art


I'm a big piece of paper, pretty much. And what does a piece of paper do? That's right, get drawn on.

 

I have a bruise on my right leg from falling off the sofa. I gave it a nice little bobble hat and some socks. It's a very comfy bruise now. On my left leg, I drew a bunny with a precious carrot.


I got a bit more scribbly on my arm, but I feel like the legs are the best places to draw. On myself, at least. I mean, it's physically easier to draw there, and there's a nice amount of space. On someone else, I'm not sure what the best place is, because people seldom let me draw on them, but I'd like to try drawing all over someone's back.


For now I guess I'll just have to stick to my legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x