My New Camera


A dream came true for me two weekends ago when I got my grubby little hands on a shiny new DSLR camera. A Canon EOS 1200D. A beautiful thing that I'm a bit nervous to touch. I've wanted a DSLR for years, and I have finally got one! I'm going to take thousands of artistic shots of all my house spiders in a minute. For now though, here are my test shots. I'm going to have so much fun with this thing.


Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what's the biggest lens of all? Can I just say, I love circular mirrors. They're really cute. Okay, I just love circles. It's very pleasing to be inside a circle.


Rectangular mirrors are okay too, though.


Here's a plant shot. Nice leaves. Good.


Taking portraits is an absolute pleasure with this thing, it just gets the light and details so nicely. I'm so happy.


Here I was, uh, testing the focusing capabilities I guess. There is so much nice, gentle, pleasing blur going on.

And here's an especially great picture of the edge of a rug:


Cats never stay still long enough to get their headshots done. Rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x