Crowning Glory


Hi. It's me, Lil, paging in from the Tori Amos dreamland I live deep within. Just kidding, I actually live in a major European city, where I shockingly have not been awarded a title and crown. If any mystical royalty or powerful types from the spirit world are reading this blog, first of all thank you for being here, and secondly: please can I have a crown?


I'm actually really interested in the idea of fashioning crowns from twigs and other easily available natural materials, but I haven't tried it yet because I fear the engineering challenge and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the trees. I mean, if I can't make a simple twig crown I'm not going to impress the forest very much, am I?


There are areas in which I definitely have poor problem-solving skills and a lack of imagination, and I'd really like to improve on that. It's funny how you can have an expansive imagination and clear ability when it comes to some things, yet find yourself completely befuddled with the same qualities when approaching other things. One thing I hope for in life is to be a person who can accurately be described as adept.


5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x