Golden & Wobbly


Here's my face. The scanner really evens out the tone of my hair into this lovely golden brown/blonde situation. I guess that's kinda what it looks like without light. How come I feel so well represented by scans that distort my body? My identity is in all the distortion just as much as it's in the shape of my fingers.


It's getting a bit difficult to arrange all of my hair for these. It keeps wanting to be everywhere. Please tell it to calm down.


I'm very glad I made the stylistic decision to give myself some wobbly fingers this time round.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love these photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're experimenting with you're photographs. I think it's very valuble to experiment with art. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x