5 Best SHINee Performances


I make no secret of the fact that I love SHINee more than life, and what with releasing two recent singles (including a Christmas one) and performing for New Year's Eve with an enthusiastically chirpy performances so typical of SHINee, I thought I'd compile a little list of some of my favourites performances of theirs. Y'know, so I have a convenient place to come back to and gently weep with admiration.

Here are five of my favourites.

1. KBS Music Bank COMEBACK 2015.05.22 - Love Sick + View



First up is this cute double song performance from the View/Odd era of 2015. I really liked the styling from this period of time. So cute and childlike and stripy and fun!

2. MBC Show Music Core 2013.10.26 - Everybody



Next, we see one of the most intense choreography routines of all time. I had to include Everybody here somewhere for that alone, but I love this song's sense of tension and I love the military costuming they played with during this time as well.


3. 2016 MBC 가요대제전 - 샤이니의 Tell Me What To Do + 1 of 1



Here's their New Year's Eve 2016 performance of 1 of 1 and a little bit of Tell Me What To Do for MBC. I love the Lego style background and Onew and Jonghyun's outfits particularly. They seem super happy in this one.


4. SHINee World IV - Excuse Me Miss



This is a really cute performance from their fourth tour in 2015. It's nice and chilled out and playful, they make an all white wardrobe look pretty cool, and when Jonghyun yells everyone's names out near the end (from 4:10) it's the best thing.

5. MBC Show Music Core 2015.05.23 - View



Last, but certainly not least, is another performance of View, because I just cannot resist the visuals of this era and the ultimate dance-y goodness that is this song. Also, Jonghyun is special and I support this irrefutable fact being emblazoned on his chest.

2 comments:

  1. I like Shinee but I adore Taemin, he's just so fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taemin's dance flow is everything. I love him.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x