Birthday Bananya & Fun Stationery Items


Here are some birthday things - a few cute stationery pieces and a beautiful Kuro Bananya plushie. It's not my birthday yet, but basically I got them a bit early because I already knew about them and I needed to hold Kuro Bananya in my clutches as soon as possible, so I thought I'd do a little post about them and fawn over their eminent cuteness a little.


Here is the prince of the pile, and the only non-stationery item, Kuro Bananya himself. He's a strong favourite from all the Bananya characters because he's supposed to be a kind of sophisticated French cat who loves food and wine, he wears a bow tie, and he has an amusingly deep voice which I enjoy very much. I love him dearly.



I also got two different packs of sticky notes - the first a set of lots of different Rilakkuma ones, and the second some very cute little page markers shaped like bunnies. All of my notes and reminders will be extremely cute from now on!


Lastly, I got these adorable alpaca and sheep stickers. They look so fuzzy and happy. I'm going to stick sheep on everything I own.

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute!!! The puffy stickers though! 😱

    (Deleted previous comment bc of typo lol)

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! And your typo was cute :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x