Journal Progress & Happy Things


Here are a few journal pages. I've not been updating this one too much, because I'm treating it as more of a long-term scrapbook now, but I like all these colours and little moths.


This journal was originally meant to be a sort of feel-good and gratitude journal full of happy things, and I'm maintaining that aspect, but it's a little looser and more spontaneous than originally envisaged just because ultimately that seems to kind of hold in more sincere representations of good moments and nice feelings and stuff.

I've also been writing more densely in it just to add a sort of context to it in relation to time and what I was thinking about more generally when adding things. It's fun to see the "scrapbook of good" evolving into something more complex, and with that I think it becomes more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x